Regional Growth NSW Development Corporation is delivering on the NSW Government’s bold commitment to drive economic growth and prosperity in regional NSW through Special Activation Precincts. The corporation helps to lower the cost and time of setting up in Special Activation Precincts by providing investment incentives including government-funded infrastructure, streamlined planning and approvals and business support services. We offer investors access to fast-track planning approvals, government-funded infrastructure and business support services to reduce the time and cost of setting up your business.
We offer a one-stop-shop
for NSW Government engagement, partnering with businesses to simplify applications and approvals, and open doors to opportunities with other businesses in the precinct
We offer a comprehensive business concierge service, including:
- Guiding your business set up
- Advice on accessing grants and other financial incentives
- Helping to identify and develop new commercial opportunities
- Informing on relocation and visa requirements
- Providing comparative data on potential locations
- Helping to identify business-to-business solutions and opportunities
- Identifying specific sites for your operation
- Coordinating all levels of key government agencies and regulatory bodies
A dedicated delivery plan will be created for each Special Activation Precinct to guide development in accordance with the precinct master plans. This streamlined approach will help fast-track planning approvals for investors.
Our expert team of planning and development experts will also provide support to developers within the precinct.